It's time to Vote for our President!! We decided this should be a family affair, as we want to instill in our Boy-Oh that Voting is a very important right and something to look forward too. So off to the polls we went.
So true...but as with our 3 girls, I didn't want the disturbance while I was voting. I chose to wait until J got home to go to the polls. Maybe next time I'll take SD. I wanted you to know that I tagged you on my blog. Can't wait to see your post!
1 comment:
So true...but as with our 3 girls, I didn't want the disturbance while I was voting. I chose to wait until J got home to go to the polls. Maybe next time I'll take SD. I wanted you to know that I tagged you on my blog. Can't wait to see your post!
Post a Comment